Thursday 5 April 2018

Evaluation 3



What would I have changed if I was to do the project again
Overall, I wouldn't change much at all as I was able to make changed along the way as I was able to gain feedback from my audience and also teachers along the process of making my print products and my trailer and so I was able too improve my products instead of looking back now and thinking I could change a lot to my products. If I was to make one improvement then I would choose to possibly take a better photo of the kidnapper without the balaclava on for my poster as the photo in some ways looks partly blurry but it wouldn't make too much of the final outcome of the poster.
If I were to do this project again then I would ask the audience to give me just negative feedback and this would allow me to focus on fixing and making those improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment