Friday 24 November 2017

Audience Feedback on production logos

Audience Feedback 1 
Out of all the production logo's, I like the first one the most as it is simple and effective. It works well as the letters SM are in a big and bold font awn so stands out and then the pictures in a smaller font. The star also works really well as it is the same size as the word pictures and makes the whole logo look a lot crisper. The other logo's are good as well however the last logo I feel like there is too much going on and so that wouldn't work well as a production logo.

Audience Feedback 2 
I think all the production logos have good features about them but they can all be improved as well. My favourite logo out of all of them would be the second one as I like the idea of the logo being of a circular shape. I do however think to font should be changed of the word pictures as it is too bland and a more exciting font would make it look better.

Audience Feedback 3
My favourite logo is the last logo as I like the fact that the letter 'o' are film reels which gives the logo a real creative edge. The 3D effect of the word motion works well as it makes the logo stand out. I also like the first logo with the star and the font used for SM makes the font stand out. The third logo also appeals to me with the lines in between the logo and the star but I don't like to font used in the third logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment